A Latvian and english Linux tiny operating system. used by golf & dvd lovers

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2011-10-14 05:59:54

atang1
Administrator

Windows8 virtual private network on XP sp1 ? My Microsoft connection

My ISP dialup was turned on. But my realtek8191 was disconnected by Microsoft, yet my wifi was connected to B.H.M. hotspot? I have no control of wifi connection. And I have an additional preferred connection Caths nearby. I have an Aegis software installed to IEEE802.1x1 v3xxx specification.

This is the Microsoft virtual wifi network made of software AEGIS, and a borrowed encrypted network(Caths channel 2) using unsecured transmission. Caths hotspot is encrypted, and can not see un-encrypted data transmission. But it relieves bottle neck on B.H.M. channel 6 unsecured hotspot.

Basically, I have now tried the mesh channel used by Microsoft wirtual wifi network. It works and the logic of busy fell over 'when?', from channel 6 to channel 2 has yet to be worked out. This is the reason dialup modem is on, for Microsoft to connect to my computer to remotely monitor(rmon) wifi traffic control on my virtual wifi connection. This is how we developed bios autoupdate on the fly since 2001.

I am watching the wifi traffic control being designed with Microsoft present technology, autoupdated on my XP sp1 operating system. This means one hotspot on one data channel, can use all the other data channels as mesh channels when busy.

This part of traffic control works, but users have no hands on control which is built into the browser automatically avoids denial of service. Users may never have controls on meshed channels available in your neighborhood on selection of data rate channels.

More reports on other parts of wifi traffic control will come later.

2011-10-14 05:59:54

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2011-10-14 06:12:05

atang1
Administrator

Re: Windows8 virtual private network on XP sp1 ? My Microsoft connection

Of course, on a parallel course, we are looking at edgeQam wifi data channels same as satellite transmission on 1 ghz carrier frequency. 2.4 ghz wifi maybe used on GPS satellites?

But it does not mean that we can not use both or all three systems together as long as IF frequency discriminators do not jam each other's radio signals.

Wifi traffic control will enable lack of denial of wifi service. Will wifi traffic control be in the shadowed bios autoupdate on the fly?

#3 2011-10-14 06:37:08

atang1
Administrator

The legal aspect of meshed networking arangement? No one owns the data channels, your network name is used to distinguish one channel of encryption to another. Cable modem or fiber network users share bandwidth on the same street with neighbors. Virtual wifi network is piggy back neighbors.

So, in the future if we need more channels, we have to use encryption to create more data channels. Right now we are suggesting video encryption of ten characters.

The use of software virtual wifi network gives the browser more uniform response. If you use any brand of wifi, the drivers are different and make traffic control harder to manage. As long as there are cable modems on the street, virtual wifi network can give you a wifi hotspot. You may have to pay a fee, we don't know who yet? It could be cableTV people or MSN or AOL network to connect you?

#4 2011-10-16 05:50:12

atang1
Administrator

AEGIS protocol IEEE802.1x v 3.1.0.1(now 3.7.5.0) can be downloaded and installed, for non network card(virtual wifi network).

Then AEGIS drivers for windows operating systems, downloaded and installed.

For AEGIS utility or tools, download:

GPS express 3.x

Fomine netsend 1.4

Framepad 1.2
and many others for use with IEEE protocol.

How to use AEGIS network, search for wiki?

#5 2011-10-24 02:55:17

atang1
Administrator

It is important to realize what we have to do with computer design.

The ease of use of a Star Trek computer with voice input/output. Wifi network for personal computer security. TV technology for data channels and RGB display system. Telephone satellite system for internet wifi cloud computing by packet switching(PBX ondemand servers) instead of switching hubs for workgroups.

Apple iPhones(ondemand servers) are beginning to test all the improvements of productivity.

#6 2011-11-19 07:18:49

atang1
Administrator

Microsoft autoupdate turned out to be a customer retention management program. The jobs done on older operating systems are mostly graphics UI or new functional features. So, far IE6 has not been improved although Adobe autoupdate made IE6 still usable. But Adobe did not change the IE6 name to make the browser usable on secured online banking. Oh well, someday. the many skins add-ons are all very impressive, what with webpage translation from google.

So, Microsoft is still updating even today.

#7 2012-03-02 17:24:01

atang1
Administrator

Windows8 to be expected late this year will be locked down without virtualization or installation of virtual servers to store data?

The operating system will be for three different arm cpus(TI, Qualcomm, & nvidia), but can not dual boot with Android or Linux. This is mostly, likely due to metro plug-in-less arrangement. Metro is only html5 css and realtime OS from webpage.

But there will be windows8 office, which will be available but without runtime codes in the background. It may just be webpages to run the office productivity if your business needs it to run from Microsoft data centers.

This will come to preproduction test soon. Then embedded devices(Microsoft Tablets) will be sold later this year.

#8 2012-06-17 19:34:52

atang1
Administrator

Finally, Win8 will be in a tablet announced by Microsoft tomorrow.

Major feature will be how to handle websites as data channels, since it is also going to be used on TV.

Google hoped to indes the websites into YouTube.

Facebook had already included instagram as well as apps and games.

#9 2012-06-20 04:36:10

atang1
Administrator

Productivity offline is the desktop of old IBMPC. Windows8 now has a rubber keyboard to handle typing and call it a productivity tablet. The productivity suite of office are applications that you have to buy for each operating system. The new office has to be cloud friendly and converted in data centers.

In the meantime, productivity on TV is done by cellphone picture taking for news. And productivity for training films are done by digital camera for Youtube. Publication of knowledge is sms(short message system) on twitter or facebook to friends and followers. So, the game of productivity of selling your own assests are now using webpages of applications. Office productivity is not as fluent on the cloud. And html pages are not email format, can not display correctly.

So, the popularity of the goal of Microsoft to sell offline productivity online is a far fetched wishful thinking. In the meantime packet format of display will continue to use mpeg4/h.264 in most packets to display on hdmi(DTV format).

We are watching cableTV system to unify display format. Original three screens included smartphone bullets conversion. Now smartphones can zoom and scroll to display any size webpage. productivity is not only content creation but also content delivery in proper format. Proper format maybe just solidify standards of data transfer language(mpeg4/h.264).

The computer market will be shaken down to a simple unified display language for productivity. And the tools are cellphones and voice over ip(voip) then voice to text conversion before publication or after publication at will..

#10 2012-06-22 07:39:52

atang1
Administrator

Several Linux distros are improving their autoupdate system. fedora just announced they are updating on reboot. Ubuntu 8.04 does inform you new update available.

This is much better than just having update from a repository which does not have the finished touch of making sure update works after install.

Firefox still hog your wifi capacity to download their updates. They illegally stop your router DNS server to do download of firefox update. Which stops your browser to get on the internet.

Adobe flash player update starts on boot up. You have to be ready with internet connection,

Adverts

Board footer