Unofficial Austrumi Linux for English users forum golf & dvd

A Latvian and english Linux tiny operating system. used by golf & dvd lovers

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2009-03-19 15:47:27

atang1
Administrator

Austrumi needs membership here to make it better ?

Austrumi is a multi lingual linux livecd. Currently in version 1.8.7

It deserves some attention and can be used fairly well for many older computers as well as i686 platform if you choose all versions available. Each version may have different apps that you like.

Join us and write your own articles on Linux or Austrumi. We need to build up our membership. Always use polite language not emotions. We will keep everyone friendly.

2009-03-19 15:47:27

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2009-03-19 15:54:39

atang1
Administrator

Re: Austrumi needs membership here to make it better ?

Membership drive is always on our mind.

If you desire to contribute some money to help keep this website running, please use you Paypal account(credit cards accepted) to pay atang7777@gmail.com to send the money; and also to email us your contributed amount. You will get an official acknoledgement. Thanking you in advance, hope you enjoyed Austrumi.

#3 2010-07-01 19:10:52

atang1
Administrator

I have decided to offer more technology in this information age. The technical discussions will not be limited to Austrumi, but may help Austrumi to be developed in the same vein as windows or unix.

If you like it come back. If you really like it then contribute your ideas or money to keep this website gong.

#4 2011-04-13 22:38:39

atang1
Administrator

Austrumi had livecd and now is attempting to do USB drives and install on hdd.

This creates problems of ram disk or swap file on USB drives and hdd swap file too. To solve problems, livecd may have to be used to reinstall on hdd or USB drives to wipe out corrupted ext4, ext3 and other Linux file systems and the corrupted data from fragmentation of data files due to write back of cpu(i586 and i686) on fat32 partitions(fdisk).

If you like this, please contribute large or small to keep us going.

Adverts

Board footer