A Latvian and english Linux tiny operating system. used by golf & dvd lovers

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2013-11-13 10:05:57

atang1
Administrator

PC is dead; Linux is dead ? Yahoo, MSN to the rescue ? Android is dead

Computers started with disk operating system, then a file system to store data. hard wired data is transferred on ethernet which is serial parallel architecture. Most applications are desktop offline.

the recent revolution in computer field is Nand flash cards, which uses analog data compression(prml). It can store more data faster than hdd.

Wifi is massive parallel architecture on the internet. These hardware changes make PC and Linux as they are now obsolete.

PC is dead; Linux(offline) is dead. Taken over by phones and browser operating system. Android is dead because of its hardware failures in the video components due to placement design(google cpu heatsink)

Internet is now speed dial to your webpage.

2013-11-13 10:05:57

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2013-11-13 10:14:30

atang1
Administrator

Re: PC is dead; Linux is dead ? Yahoo, MSN to the rescue ? Android is dead

Phones use browser operating system for simple internet webpage display(mpeg4 as is used in DTV).

Android is not Linux unless desktop apps(offline) are used.

Tablets are now designed as iPad. Which replaced netbooks.

The change of hardware make software changes necessary.

#3 2013-11-13 10:22:12

atang1
Administrator

To change Linux to massive parallel operating system it is easier to do phone operating system by wireless and nand data storage.

Email address will be used same as http: address for communication of webpages.

Chat will be for bulletin board communications.

#4 2013-11-13 14:26:43

atang1
Administrator

Yahoo saved Verizon for their customers using Apple computers that can not recieve silverlight 5 layer Mpeg2 codes.

Yahoo portal uses other video codes.

iPhone and iPad has speed dial for personal productivity of webpages.

Yahoo being a portal has all the links and can use speed dial to urpport PC and Linux online.

So, a simple iPhone speed dial can help get back all the disinterested PC users. Even Linux offline users with any browser.

#5 2013-11-13 15:27:30

atang1
Administrator

iPhone has over 1 million applications in their apps store, some are free, some are $3.95eacg.

The bigdata webpages are free. Application that sort out links and their data are the majority of applications.
The personal speed dial is mostly games, music and video sources, maybe your oen contacts.

Yahoo can promote some better applications.

This is needed to save PC and Linux, to provide material that you can use for personal pleasure from the internet.

#6 2013-11-13 19:18:34

atang1
Administrator

If you want to try Yahoo's speed dial click on The best of my yahoo and see if its enough to save PC.

The best of my yahoo took my yahoo and added iPhone speed dial applications. first thing was the news of moto G smartphone by motorola mobility of Google at $200. It has 802.11/b/g.n capability att free hotspot t do remote wifi.

If this will not save PC from its predicted death, I will be surprised at the financial services yahoo offers..

#7 2013-11-14 09:26:24

atang1
Administrator

Yahoo was floundering for sometime, not able to find any success with their user of my yahoo. They were trying to improve browsers to add graphics.

Anyway, Yahoo now found what people need, productivity on the internet.

Yahoo has resources to put up information(news) to be used for productivity(keyword search related items).

So, with a little practice and feedback, Yahoo can be a fantastic bigdata webpage with many links of interest.

#8 2013-11-14 15:47:04

atang1
Administrator

My MSN is also going bigdata but its editor's choice. It has different news catagorries. Health is one for older people.

#9 2013-11-14 16:37:49

atang1
Administrator

Ten top portals include my space. which is dying from lack of users.

#10 2013-11-16 10:06:54

atang1
Administrator

Yahoo is making a mistake trying to upgrade browser software to do their website email with special scripts as webpage operating system

Instead, they have to change html5 or webGL.

Browsers are now operating system for internet devices; webpage operating system is html5 or webGL.

#11 2013-11-19 20:32:00

atang1
Administrator

If bigdata is productivity for paperless society; printed news paper and magazines had to find a way to do business with phones.

Maybe special telco numbers to search information on newspare or magazine webpage download
for a fee.

#12 2013-11-21 19:36:05

atang1
Administrator

Wearable computers are coming. Qcom watch will be available Dec 1.

Its interfaced with Android(snapdragon cpu).

Large watches are a favorite of many people.

Star Trek had the tricorder concept which has many features technology is beginning to make feasible.

This will fit in with the new wifi 802.11ac, which cable modems are networked..

But watches had Dick Tracy watch and star trek tricorder. Both had data transmission capability. To make a practical watch, some of its features have yet to be defined. Voice may save battery and can communicate well.

#13 2013-11-23 19:56:43

atang1
Administrator

Linux browser operating systems were comparison reviewed back in 2009. Over 10 available.

http://downloadsquad.switched.com/2009/ … chrome-os/

These browser operating systems will make your PC good for phone type of internet surfing.

#14 2013-11-24 11:36:17

atang1
Administrator

Bigdata webpage is the management revolution, first on the online banking for your assets summation.

Now on portals for personal productivity for related news and communications on social networks. Market investments can be promoted through social networks.

How to find bigdata webpages that you should kept informed is your financial future.

Browser speed dial is the way to keep yourself informed quickly and react to the news.

#15 2013-11-25 09:44:34

atang1
Administrator

Some one published the wifi usage time for PC(12 pm noon), phones and tablets (6pm night and later).

It actually shows PC is used for business and tablets and phones are used for pleasure.

CableTV is changing their cable plant equipment(X1 and X2) to handle tablets and phone traffic. Until then, tablets and phone can not be used on cable(losing a lot of revenue).

#16 2013-11-28 11:46:04

atang1
Administrator

The best of my yahoo still missing a calculator and a notepad for friends and relatives on the bulletin board(their best of my yahoo).

YAHOO ALSO HAS TO ADD NEARBY LIST OF RESTAURANTS, MOVIES AND DEPARTMENT STORES.

#17 2013-11-28 22:07:51

atang1
Administrator

Bigdata is online app. Linux desktop is offline database driven apps.

Online app is getting all the info from internet to form a list of things to do. Then select the individual item for best choice. Desktop apps had to be learned and put personal work(limited intelligence) into database. Very few people can generate worthy information.

So, PC is dead from lack of creativity by most computer users.

#18 2013-11-29 18:12:57

atang1
Administrator

Bigdata webpage of Bank of america can have depositors from any country that uses smartphone or laptop with wifi.

This means they can stay home and invest in Merrill Lynch brokerage with commission per trade of $6.95. They can sit home and make an income. Then transfer US dollars to their own bank in foreign country.

Bigdata internet laptops will be a popular item to own.

#19 2013-11-30 09:39:17

atang1
Administrator

My MSN has unfocused editor's choice for personal productivity. It can not be signed in by hotmail.com account long forgotten.

Microsoft has to make some changes. Otherwise wasting their time doing  bigdata webpge without users.

#20 2013-12-01 10:43:43

atang1
Administrator

The real way to rescue laptops is to use fast boot browser operating system, and virtual wifi network.

PC is dead because its too slow to turn on and get on internet, compared to iPad(42 seconds).

The new chromebook(Acer) boots in less than 7 seconds to get on internet

On my desktop gateway E2000 with winXP and dlink dwa642 it booted in 2 minutes(desktop apps) which is pretty fast for old P4 desktops. Then firefox launched into internet slowly.

On dell c800 PIII 800mhz W2k, boot to desktop takes 4 minutes with belkin v7000 wifi, Then another minute to load firefox 4.01 onto internet. Its totally usable but feels slow as a bigdata internet laptop.

#21 2013-12-02 14:21:14

atang1
Administrator

Ghomebooks can do bigdata speed dial; and in general can improve productivity of your personal life and make you smarter with googling everything(new tabs).

It is fast to get on and off internet so if you use battery you could run your laptop longer.

But in time bigdata datamining lists and your selection of individual items to study and choose will become more efficient. It may take several years to get to a stage generating models of best choices made for you in apps.

However, chromebooks are too expensive($300) with a small screen. Older laptops(larger screens) with wifi installed can get cable modem for $29.95/month rather than dialup modem to connect to internet.

#22 2013-12-04 11:38:29

atang1
Administrator

my yahoo now has the new my yahoo, the best of my yahoo and the good old my yahoo at http://ca.my.yahoo.com.

You have a choice of many formats of their bigdata webpage.

#23 2013-12-06 09:28:18

atang1
Administrator

If cableTV set=top boxes turn old TVs into computers by internet bigdata webpages; it will change the world of information technology. People who never have computers will be able to use remote on set-top boxes to get internet.

TD Ameritrade goes bigdata webpage to offer internet stock brokerage. More webpages are being bigdata bound.

#24 2013-12-07 09:30:28

atang1
Administrator

My yahoo now on mobile smartphones and iPads. This will improve the advertizing income of yahoo soon if thumbnail advertizing ads is used for clicking.(border space of my yahoo)

Yahoo bigdata webpage is slowing down on delivery by wifi due to its popularity.

#25 2013-12-11 10:09:07

atang1
Administrator

Xfinity wifi(unencrypted) is coming technology change in wifi systems, where settop router can do two wifi channels(one wpa2-aes one unencrypted) at the same time through cable plant. ARRS router can be software changed from cable plant to do two wifi channels.

DirecTV may go Xfinity wifi instead of satellite receiver(save $850 equipment and installation) for ipTV and additional internet surfing.

PC must add wifi to enjoy use of iptV.

Adverts

Board footer